If you do not wish to donate online you can mail a check to Open Door Animal Sanctuary, P.O. Box 870, House Springs, MO 63051 or call Open Door at (636) 671-3643 to give your credit card information over the phone.
Here are some examples of how you can impact animals at Open Door Animal Sanctuary through a tax deductible donation:
- $1,000 Help us take care of one homeless animal for one year.
- $500 Care for one of our diabetic animals for one year.
- $250 Help us buy cat litter for one week.
- $100 Provide medical care and shelter for one cat or dog for one week.
- $50 Spay or neuter one homeless dog or cat.
- $25 Feed two abandoned adult dogs or cats for one week.
- A donation to Open Door in any amount is greatly appreciated!
Open Door Animal Sanctuary does not receive any city, state or federal funding. It is the generosity of people and organizations that make our work possible. We recognize that each contribution represents a judgement of trust in our ability to help the animals, and we are deeply appreciative for every bit of support that we receive. Donations from individual persons provide a significant percentage of our annual funding and are essential to sustain our work. Open Door is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity. By giving to Open Door you have the opportunity to permanently change the future of our animals. Open Door has so many wonderful animals that need new homes. Even a small donation will make a BIG difference! A $50 gift can go towards spaying or neutering a pet. Donations – large and small – can help a young kitten that needs special medication or help a dog get the immediate care that it needs to get adopted.