April 22, 2020 WE ARE DOING VIRTUAL / CURBSIDE ADOPTIONS!
If you are looking to add a cat or dog to your life, but are concerned about breaking quarantine, this is a great way to adopt with minimal exposure! Our updated procedure is as follows:
1) Download and fill out the preadopt form at https://odas.org/docs/FelinePreAdopt.pdf
and send to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org along with any specifics that you are looking for in a cat.2) She will put together a list of cats to introduce to you and a list of any questions she has for you.
3) She will then schedule a virtual meet up either through Facebook Video Messenger or Zoom.
4) After you fall in love with one of our cats, we will schedule a day and time for you to come to the shelter to complete your adoption.
5) All paperwork, payments, and animal hand-off will be done curbside.
1) Download and fill out the preadopt form at https://odas.org/docs/CaninePreAdopt.pdf
and send to Diane/Becky (our kennel manager/assist. manager) at email@example.com along with any specifics that you are looking for in a dog.2) Diane or Becky will contact you to discuss the dogs we have that match with you and then schedule a day and time for you to meet our dogs (this will happen in one of our outdoor dog yards with minimal staff contact). If you have another dog(s), you will be encouraged to bring them with you for this meet and greet.
3) If you fall in love with a dog during the meet and greet, you will complete all of the adoption paperwork during this time and will be able to take the dog home that day if your adoption is approved.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 636-671-3643. We still have real live humans answering the phone!